Deposit Schemes Inquiry Form
Check out various deposit schemes available for you.
Savings Account Scheme
Scheme for Low income Group
The initial deposit required for opening Savings Account is Rs. 50/-. However maximum turnover in the Savings Account allowed is Rs. 1.00 Lac during the financial year. Account balance should not be higher than Rs.50,000 at any given point of time.
Bank offers many additional facilities viz.
No service charge on the account balance.
Premium Saving Account
- Maintain Quarterly Average balance of Rs.10000 in your saving account and get host of services free.
- Inter Branch Transactions
- Chequebook Issuance
- Multicity Chequebook Issuance
Regular Saving Account
The salient features of the regular saving account are as under
- A Savings Account can be opened by Individuals / Minors /Institutions/ Associations/Regd. Co-op. Societies / Trusts / HUFs.
- Minimum balance required to be maintained in Saving Account is Rs. 1000/-
- For Interest rate. (pending).